Questions asked in this collection of Ebooks
1. Why does it turn me on to think of myself as a woman?
2. Does my desire to be a woman stem from my sexuality?
3. Why is humiliation/domination/sissification arousing?
4. Why didn’t my feminine identity emerge until I was older?
5. What are the origins of erotic cross-dressing and why are excessively feminine articles so arousing?
6. How can I satisfy my wife/girlfriend sexually if I’m constantly fantasizing about being a woman?
7. Why are the men in my fantasies faceless? Do I really like men?
8. Am I suffering from an obsession, and if so…what can I do about it?
9. Is there any evolutionary advantage to the sissy sexuality?
10. Fetish, orientation or paraphilia?
Available on Amazon (but it’s cheaper if you buy direct from this page;)
Readers’ opinions on Conrad…
“Felix Conrad has made an important contribution to transgender psychology and has persuaded this crossdreamer to pull back from actions he might live to regret.”
Dabrella – alifemerelyglimpsed.com
“If you haven’t read Felix Conrad’s very well thought out analysis…then you should.”
Joana Santos – joannabefree.com
“I think that Felix is ultimately right about gender variant sexuality.”
Sandra Lopez – feminina.eu
Readers’ opinions on Elle Mesen’s work (Goodreads.com)
The book is an instant download. Only Paypal receives your credit card number…not us. For confidentiality, the book will show up on receipts or download history as ‘The Night Sky – An Illustrated Guide’.
This collection of books is an instant download and E-junkie will send you a download link. Only Paypal receives your credit card number…not us. Elle is a research psychologist (and ex-dominatrix) and Felix is a lifecoach – you can trust in the safety and confidentiality of this transaction.
The format allows you to read the books on your mobile, kindle or computer.
Thanks for your time.
Felix (customer service – email@example.com )