Shemale Academy 7

Shemale Academy – a training school for sissies

banner-congratulations

Congratulations…our covert monitoring of your internet traffic has identified you as a dirty sissy slut.

We believe you are a perfect candidate for complete feminization.

Once feminized and trained you will work as one of our elite shemale escorts, serving clients across the city.

However, in order to join our team of sissy whores you will need to complete a year long course at our shemale academy. Enclosed is a prospectus.

shemale academy for sissies copy

Click on the image below for the next stage in enrollment (choose a roommate.)

o

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

• Richard says: November 8, 2017 at 4:02 pm

Well i knew deep down this would happen eventually. I’m guessing that tuition is covered by the “work placement” afterwards? When do classes start headmistress?

• Robbi says: November 9, 2017 at 2:59 am

Oh wow, what an amazing place. If I apply now, do i get a discount for early enrollment? Is there tutoring help available for students wishing to rise to the to top of the class more quickly? I cannot wait to work with Nurse Fernandez.

• Stephanie says: November 26, 2017 at 5:00 pm

Hello, I would love to get more information and join the program on a full time basis. How can I get more information?

• Andreatiffanysissywhore says: November 26, 2017 at 5:38 pm

Oh my god I’m so glad that I was accepted

Oh my god I hope that I get belted and plugged

• Stephanie says: December 2, 2017 at 5:11 pm

How did you get in? I dont see any form of applications anywhere

• Shemale academy: time to choose a roommate! | says: December 6, 2017 at 2:41 pm

[…] Shemale Academy – a training school for sissies […]

• Leather Sissy Samantha says: February 3, 2018 at 7:47 pm

Please just tell me what I have to do so I can do this in person! I mean wouldn’t it be great if we had an online possibility so that the academy is in real time online, and I believe the best possible place for all training. And that would be full time 24/7 with acrylic nails, and I’m a five and a half inch Stilettos, corset training, Chasity training, it absolutely would be awesome if all of it were filming video documented.