Hi, Anna here…
I’m always interested to know if sissies really see themselves as sissies, or they just use the term because everyone else does. A sizable minority aren’t aware of the wider debate about sexual behavior that crosses genders.
I thought I’d give you a brief review of current terminology and then ask you how you see your sexuality.
1. Autogynephiliac: a man who gets turned on by the thought of himself as a woman. A term coined by Raymond Blanchard and despised by transgender folks because it expounds they idea they transition for sexual reasons.
2. Transvestic fetishism: An old school psychiatric term for men who like to dress up as girls and suck cock.
3. Crossdreamer: a term coined by Jack Molay. A fluffier, more user friendly term for autogynephiliacs. Most crossdreamers love their fem side much more than your average sissy. Visit their forum by clicking on the image.
4. Humiliation fetishist: A humiliation fetishist stresses the role of humiliation in sissy fantasies, believing that the whole girl thing is just a tool of the mind to further humiliate you. In other words…you don’t really have a girl side…you just find it incredibly humiliating to become a girl. Their reddit is here
5. Transgender: transgender people tend to see fantasizing about being a woman as being linked to being transgender. If you point out that you’re just a cum-slutty little sissy then they’ll point out that you’re suppressing your girl side and one day you’ll see the truth.
So what’s the difference between a sissy and all of the above? I’m not sure to be honest, so I leave you to answer the question yourself in our poll.