≡ Menu

EMPLOYMENT TEST: What type of sissy employee are you?

Share Button

sissi call girl

Do the test…(for fun!)

Real life cases of sissy sex workers

My latest book is a recent case where an angry girlfriend contacted me to take revenge on her boyfriend when she discovered he was a satin craving sissy.

I took him all the way from being a satin clad waitress to a sissy maid – forced to serve real men and alpha females.

sissy waitresss-Recovered

Share Button

Extra training ... No Fiddling!

{ 9 comments… add one }
  • Rob December 14, 2016, 12:35 am

Hello Misress,

I’m number 5.
    5. Your perfect job in the sex industry is… HIGH SOCIETY HOOKER!
    Intelligent, charismatic and drop dead gorgeous…our organization believes you are just a couple of surgeries away from joining the elite escorts who service the high end of the she-male market.

For six months Mistress Elle will recondition your mind and feminize your body, using all pharmaceutical and surgical means available. By the end of this period you will be visiting luxury hotels, homes and parties to provide your slutty mouth, lubricated slit and charming conversation.

How I would love to make this fantasy come true !I liked this post.

• Elle Mesen December 14, 2016, 8:41 am

What are you going to do about your fantasies, Roberta?

• Rob December 17, 2016, 2:06 pm

May I come visit you for a live session? I can only imagine how intense that expirence would be.

• Katedavies January 26, 2017, 7:33 am

Well I’ve already got a satin blouse
      And dream about sucking cock xx

• Donnagirl December 29, 2016, 6:43 pm

#2 brothel whore. Yes I would say that is about right. Would like to be on display

• Macca December 30, 2016, 8:37 pm

I got ‘STREET WHORE’, which made me shudder with need. I do love the idea of being the cheapest, dirtiest slut out there.

This site is so excellent it makes me whimper.

• Elle Mesen January 20, 2017, 7:09 am

I know a good earner when I see one. Come to Berlin and I’ll put you to work in a brothel within 24 hours. Filthy little whore!

• tiffany December 31, 2016, 11:35 pm

I turned out to be a number 4. I would do anything to make this fantasy into a reality. I would dress any way I was told, suck and fuck as requested and turn any money made over to my Mistress or Master. Where do I sign up?