Breast Implants 14

Breast implants for sissies. What size?

Congratulations, your request for deep feminisation has been processed.

Before we proceed further, however, we need to know what size of bust you hope to achieve with our surgeon.

Please take a look at the following guide and choose a size. Then fill in the form at the bottom of the page.

sissy boobjob and implants
sissy tits and implants

Maybe you should watch this video of a previous winner…

Will you be prettier than her after we have feminised you?

(Yes, she is a transgirl, by the way!)

Let’s get back to the size guide for sissy breast implants.

sissy boob job sissy breast implants

Now it’s time to make your choice…

Go ahead!

Thank-you for your participation. One of our nurses will contact you soon. Please leave a comment in the comments section about why you chose your preferred size.

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

• Andreatiffany sissy gurl says: May 29, 2017 at 1:03 am

Wow I’m going to have big breasts that black men or clients)will
    Be fondling .

• andreatiffanysissygurl says: June 8, 2017 at 2:57 am

That’s a huge size men will be sure to love it

• Jenna swallows says: October 12, 2017 at 3:45 am

Only the biggest to become the most wanted blonde sissy bimbo for men

• Sissy Sarah says: October 12, 2017 at 6:38 pm

32C because bigger isn’t always better 😉 Just enough to look smashing, fill their hands and envelop their cocks

• Stefan says: January 5, 2018 at 9:43 pm

34D, looks wonderful but more practical than a 34E I think. I’ll never be able to get down to a 32….

• Cumdumpster says: February 11, 2018 at 3:54 pm

I need massive tits so I can titfuck huge cocks. After those huge cocks are done pumping my big tits, they will shoot thick, hot cum onto my hungry face, feeding me what I crave.

• Candi says: February 12, 2018 at 5:47 am

Dear Ms Elle..
    I was thinking more on the lines of a 36d with nipples facing upwards ,well am hoping anyway’s,lol…I am tall gurl,with nice long lean hairless legs,been this way for years no shaving no electrolysis,just virtually hairless…Most women hate me because of that but oh well,not my fault…But breasts and there shape and size need to fit the slut and I am that slut for your next sissy bimbo aren’t I Ms Elle:O)

• marysue says: March 30, 2018 at 8:36 pm

Marysue

• marysue says: March 30, 2018 at 8:40 pm

I will be compleat with my new Brest
    A sissy girly girl

• Elle Mesen says: April 4, 2018 at 9:51 am

You will be complete when I’ve sold you to your new master and his phallus is balls deep in your sissy crack. Is that understood?

• jessica says: April 1, 2018 at 2:49 pm

Yes, I am ready to be totally feminized and get breast augumentation. I hope you are willing to help me as I need all of the help I can get get as this is a difficult and scary processbut one I am so looking forward to.

• Elle Mesen says: April 4, 2018 at 9:48 am

Are you willing to start earning with that slutty mouth of yours?

• Kylie says: May 23, 2018 at 8:44 am

32c or 32d would be a dream come true, but I’ll adopt whatever size earns Mistress Elle the most.

• Demi Boxen says: June 7, 2018 at 5:27 pm

34d, only the best for my Misress, to earn as much I can…